Saturday, March 27, 2010

Life....

Dear Journal,
Why does it seems so endless. Why doesnt God answer my prayers? Has he forsaken me? or has He forgotten about me? it cant be because I believe in His word that he hasn't if he did i would be already dead.

I dont know what to say about the life i am in right now about the sins in my life truly its sometimes hard to realise that the reality of it that i have anger that leads to pain and guilty suffering. and really certain things in my life seems to desolated and hopeless but still God is bring me forward. i wish i could come out from the wandering into the desert out that into the promise land that He has promised me.

What am i to God? really think about it and see that he is true to most of us. Expectations that he has for us is beyond my own understanding. What is really his plans for me after all? I cant really see the full picture of it all yet to be honest its like burning in my mind on what is the reason i am created to be? am i here just for nothing?

The question still remains but gladly God is always in the picture in everything.

No comments: