Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Last Ice-Cream

Today i experience a breakthrough in terms of Freedom that really i never felt before, it felt as if my burdens has all been lifted up from my shoulders. Well after a decent talk with TH, somehow i felt the relief to know that i can return back to my spiritual home land while i go out and explore the new land.

Today was the first day being at GBC youth service. It was really a while since i been there and really have met a lot of old friends and hope to make new ones as i join this church. Well it does take time to assimilate into a new church but God speak to me even through the worship and through the word that was shared. i did enjoyed myself today even though it was short. The speaker was sharing about the life Elijah and his ministry the thing that caught my eye was that God was always sustaining him and through it all, God never left him or even ABANDON him. It relates to me as i believe this might be the time to be in the cave to take refuge, or re-encountering God.

I hope that through this I would be revived into something better i believe God has his plan for me to grow in him. So i pray that he will bless me and direct me as each time i discover something new about him. Thank God!

No comments: