Monday, August 9, 2010

Things that happens

This past few days i have experience spiritual attacks such as fear, worry, tension, depress, and etc. etc. all sorts of emotional problems... Even spiritual warfare seems to be so real as supernatural things start to happen. but in all this God is really reminding me who is he and what is he.

I praise God for allowing me to go through challenges in life in order for me to grow further... just now when i do my homework i felt very tension and very disturbed but when i prayed in tongues (in the spirit) my spirit start to be calm and lifted up.
Soon i decided to call my Friend....
When i talked to her i felt calm and feel loved...
The unusual thing is when i talked to her i feel love and wanting to tell her i love her.... the feeling of showing encouragement also to her.

To this point i realise one thing that is my habitual sin which i have to overcome and let go must not let it be a necessity in life. I WILL BE SET FREE!!!!

No comments: