Friday, June 7, 2013

Things which are supposed to be done

Ever thought that life is filled with regrets and pain? Just today as i look around, seeing where I have left off.. This blog its part of my life when i was studying in form 6. Now I will begin a new chapter in my life knowing this will not the end of my story until the day I die.

Well, let God be my guide as i venture into new lands and promises. I know that he will always be with me regardless what ever happens.

My only regret is that I didn't treat my late grandma properly during the last days of her life. What could be done, I was young and frail during that time. I did not understand... But even though at times i made her angry and frustrated. She still loves me as her grandson.. She knows how to deal with me, treating me with love and dedication. I fail to appreciate that love.. I was blind..

But it impacted me.. As i believe God always have a reason into the people He put into our lives. Its how we place our impression into their life that would leave a lasting impression of us.. Whether good or bad..

Yet if you face regrets dont just wallow in them but try to move forward and forgive those who hurt you. They may not deserve it but they do...

Moving forward with encouragement and motivation. Without encouragement there is no  motivation. With motivation but without encouragement it, dies off.. So be encouraging to one another!

No comments: