Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Something practical

Today i learn how to manage my money and truly i need to do it. I believe God is molding me into a person who is more wise and knowing to manage my things. The thing is I  dont really know how to do it.. Rm3 a day would be hard. It seems impossible and its going to be so intense actually. But some how i am excited about it.

The exams are coming up soon one more week to go and its already almost the half mark till my real exam.
As i was reading poems and stories in the book call Spirit of the Keris i find myself realising the importance of cultural acceptance among the people.

The thing is that something things happen for a reason that only God knows and we dont. Sometimes i do admire the ability of those who are able to write poems and stories which depicts a life that happened and has passed. A history that seems to be based on identity there is really a need for the purpose of humans being here on earth.

No comments: