Saturday, May 8, 2010

Things to evaluate

The things i have done the past quarter:
1. i may have speak without thinking.
2. I have burned out by not allowing God to give me strength
3. i didnt manage my time
4. the symptoms are showing that i am cracking down
5. stressing out
6. gaining weight

Steps i need to take
1. reorganise my time
2. finding a suitable place to study at least
3. my house is too hot to study so need to go mcd or something like that
4. giving statements which does not offend ppl unless its the truth.
5. train my sheeps to be more practical with the word of God
6. making it through with God

Now of days i really see that i have burned out (blown a fuse) the tiredness is really killing my spiritual life and sins in my life still there and i need to take control of myself if not i would eventually die spiritually. I need to work harder. Just today after cg we gone out to visit certain parents for parents day. Joyce spoke to my about my spiritual health. And what she said is very practical and real. sometimes its really true desperation that makes us realise that God is the one we need

No comments: