Sunday, June 9, 2013

Relationships the Reality.

I have moved on to the next stage in life, that is marriage and honestly it isn't easy to maintain the sweetness between the relationship, because you will argue more then before and further more you have to live with the one you had just married for the rest of your life.




me and my wife

As a guy, there is more responsibility compare to the women side, we got to consider the job prospects and your not living for yourself anymore, some more have to consider the tons of cost and being there for her when she needs you. I don't think i could have made it through without God supporting me all the way. Relationship is a thing we build on from the foundations. Its not like in the movies where we could take relationships very lightly and not suffer the consequences. Surplus not every relationships are happy ever after. There are issues we still face as we grow up together and getting to know the personality of the other partner. I tell you honestly it wasn't easy for my wife during the beginning.



Regardless, it be friends or family or even a lover or enemy. We cant just treat relationship like a piece of trash, or a layer of skin which we could shade off. Even our enemies God command us to love. 
35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.Luke 6:35
9 The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet,"and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself."Romans 13:9 
 Reason being, if you want to get into a relationship. Your already effecting the other persons life. You have become apart of their life. An extra limb in their functionality. God knows that man would be lonely, so He made a women to be his suitable companion. So God blessed marriage as a sacred covenant between two human beings of the opposite sex.
18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."Genesis 2:18-23 
If you think about it, relationships is the most important thing in life as it generally speaks about your longing to be with God, we are created to please Him and He longs for us to be in a relationship with Him. The first reason why me and my wife decided to tie the knot was because we wanted to please God and we loved each other, even though we have faults in our lives.

We will work out it together, honestly I thank God for giving me such a wonderful wife who would correct me when I am wrong and would always encourage me when I am down, sometimes the sweetest thing you can do in a relationship is to encourage one another. Assuring them you love and care for them. They need it when times are down and it doesn't seems to be going our way..



Never let arguments, deceit, hatred and etc., ruin relationships, be open to one another and spill out the beans if you have to. This will build trust and love towards one another, at the same time do not judge, but be open minded. I find myself in those shoes once, i kept everything to my self until one day it explodes. Eventually it caused hurt and misery for both me and my wife. Since then, I would try as much to share with her the things i feel and my own opinion on things. There should be a WE factor.



Lastly, in every relationships we got to have a plan to grow stronger building the relationship and from there build loyalty. In the end, if God made her/him for you, He will surely preserve him/her for you. So cherish the  relationship that you have now. Not to forget, cherish your friends as well they will be the ones that helps you in times of need.

No comments: